Redtail Rise amoroso
600 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
going to not reference the reki situation and just hand wave until that is resolved <3

tags for reference! making the assumption she's been having symptoms bc I thought I read that, if not we can assume this is later or I can modify

Things were not much different than last year. Ashlar still brought @Avicus herbs, when needed, to help to settle things. He hunted and he wandered and he waited. Nothing was different but everything had changed.

He did not think, even in the Rise, he would be a father. At first he had worried he would not be able to give children of his blood and heart to Avicus to raise; he should have known better. Last year's children flourished and his would do the same, especially with the threat of war gone from their home.

He still worried. Avicus' mood seemed lifted but he was sure to be present when he could be. A lot had happened.

@Prophet would be just as much their father... and the rest of the Rise too. But they would be here, with him, and they would know him. He would do right in a way he hadn't been able to before. Ashlar smiled as he continued his quiet patrolling of the northern border. It was a task that was maybe better suited for a soldier, but the bard had energy he needed to expend. He was optimistic that he could face whatever he might meet.
Messages In This Thread
amoroso - by Ashlar - February 14, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: amoroso - by Prophet - February 16, 2023, 12:26 AM
RE: amoroso - by Ashlar - February 16, 2023, 12:00 PM
RE: amoroso - by Prophet - February 16, 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: amoroso - by Ashlar - February 17, 2023, 01:50 PM
RE: amoroso - by Prophet - February 23, 2023, 09:37 PM
RE: amoroso - by Ashlar - February 23, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: amoroso - by Prophet - March 10, 2023, 03:46 PM
RE: amoroso - by Ashlar - March 15, 2023, 01:02 PM
RE: amoroso - by Prophet - March 24, 2023, 01:07 PM
RE: amoroso - by Ashlar - April 20, 2023, 01:11 AM