Redhawk Caldera Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,524 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia was too deep in her own distress, fortunately for Killdeer, to register any of his. Instead she just took his reassurances at face value and thought he was sweet to be making them. He would know about visiting with Bronco, right?

And apparently his mom too! Did she know who that was? She felt like she should, but back when the Caldera had been there, after Brecheliant formed her only interest had been in Eljay. She didn’t actually know who Bronco had previously courted.

Maybe Teya knew them. I only really met anyone from Akashingo. Maia replied, still shaky herself. Then she smiled softly, trying to reassure herself quietly and draw herself into his tale instead. So he had been born here!

You were a part of the Caldera? I’m sorry, but… your mom, I don’t think I knew her. Who is she? Maia glanced around. Eljay really loves this place. He was born here too, and it’s become a beautiful home. But I was worried when we found it suddenly empty. Luckily she knew most of the Redhawks were safe and happy elsewhere now.
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Maia - March 08, 2023, 02:20 AM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Killdeer - March 08, 2023, 04:52 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Maia - March 17, 2023, 11:51 AM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Killdeer - March 17, 2023, 03:57 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Maia - March 19, 2023, 05:44 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Killdeer - March 21, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Maia - March 26, 2023, 08:57 AM