Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Private 
Tawny and gold he moved through the pack lands. His mind on the matters that Tamar had laid at his feet. Perhaps they were not perfectly where they needed to be, but it was a step in the right direction. Though the thought of having to find @Arsenio. Well that made his stomach tighten in ways it hadn't since he was a young boy. Tight and sick, nervous and weak.

He stopped to grasp the small goat he had captured and killed with the weird wolf in the mountains. He had carried it across shoulder and hip and brought it here. He would give this to the patriarch of the vale. He finally found it within himself to find a neutral place in the lands, one that was not too near the den of the babies, but close enough that were Tamar to call for him, the Arche could return. Then he lifted his muzzle in questioning howl.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
It kills me how you don't feel the same - by Reyson - March 20, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: It kills me how you don't feel the same - by Reyson - March 20, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: It kills me how you don't feel the same - by Reyson - March 24, 2023, 04:35 PM