Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
*endlessly edits*

She worked at the skin, peeling it from the creature's flesh, away from the doe pelt which was kept clean. Argent poured his devotion out in words in such an eloquent and passionate way, Sialuk could no longer focus on the task at hand, her eyes fixated on him as he spoke. He spoke of gifts, of fighting for her—and she was reminded of Kigipigak. It was his way to fight for the issumatar. The starwoman found she did not need this. Not of Kigipigak, and not of Argent.

You needn't fight for me, she said, placing a gentle paw on his. It will be a time of learning to love me, and all of those that I love, even if it is not in the same way. This, she knew, would make Moonspear strong. Harmony among all those who vied for her attention was essential to its existence. It is a time for learning for me, too. Many lovers have warmed my bed, but—she paused, a rare warmth coming to her cheeks—never so many in chorus.

Ugly feelings will threaten darkness to our spirits, but when we speak with our lovers, we find strength and love in overcoming these demons.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm gettin' tired and I need somewhere to begin - by Sialuk - March 24, 2023, 04:29 PM