Lion Head Mesa Hail, Pharaoh!
104 Posts
Ooc — Vami
There is a dipping of his head, lowering it beyond her own in both respect and gratitude to her kind remarks in the thought of his birth home. She was young and the world had not yet soured her, hardened her. When she spoke, her voice was light and airy. And was happy and polite and did not seem to hold herself in the same manner of haughty nature as many others had before her. Perhaps, still then, she could see herself as more then just ruler and still be herself

But alas, he kept himself from looking her up and down as he lifts his skull again, from undressing her with his eyes, though the fiery suggestion might have still glinted there in his bi-colored eyes. She was far too young to have, just yet. That would be quite the cradle robbing, wouldn't it? 

Coronation? Ahh... He sounded pleased, for he had decided to arrive just in time. Though I have met a number which called themselves Akashingo before, none have mentioned your recent rise to power. Shame on them, then, but it seems I have come with very good timing! A happy laughter and wave of his tail. Congratulations..? He leaves room for her to speak her name over these lands which she ruled. 

It was not until she was finished did he answer her question of his intentions. I've kept my eye to this place for some time now and have become familiar with the glorious lands around. I would like to call it home, if it's ruler would have me? And, if daughters so happen to come along... His words trail, a smile and a rolling of his shoulders back. He felt if it was a good place for him it would be a good place for his children but time would tell and of course, they would come to choose their own path as he had, in the long run.
From the land of Sun & Sand, 
[Image: oasis-desert.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - March 27, 2023, 12:01 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Bayek - March 28, 2023, 11:45 AM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - April 22, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Toula - April 23, 2023, 12:19 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - April 23, 2023, 08:24 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Toula - April 25, 2023, 09:50 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - April 27, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Toula - May 18, 2023, 08:22 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - May 22, 2023, 03:16 PM