Sun Mote Copse i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it.
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
396 Posts
Ooc — Twin
last one from me <333 fig is so lovely! i'm glad we kept this thread going for so long lolol thank you for writing with me!

Maybe you're right, she sniffles, the lids of her eyes squeezing shut. The quiet hangs in the air for a moment, a solemn kind of quiet; one that says more than words could, until she breaks it.
I'm glad we met, she whispers, staring with saucer-shaped eyes that pool with the glimmer of sunshine. She bathes in the burning. I hope your sister comes around, man. You deserve it. 

And maybe their idle conversation lasts until it were to fizzle out with the onset of night, or maybe it doesn't. Either way, she would part from him with a kind smile as if she had known him for years, and the man with the emerald eyes and the trouble with his sister would be thought about for weeks onward. Another to add to the list of many who the natural eb and flow of comnection had taken from her.
But she would not forget. Some part of her hoped he wouldn't, either. 
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it. - by Figment - April 16, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it. - by Wren - June 25, 2023, 11:04 AM