Northstar Vale If you leave today, I'll just stare at the way
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Joining 
@Towhee @Tamar and @Arsenio for reference <3 I am assuming @Kallik is with her and that it takes place not long after their current thread

She very much desired the res tand safety of that rest that Epoch could offer her. She would approach the border, pausing before she would cross for it as she called for them, for her friends… for wolves she valued greatly for how their presence in her life had made it all the better, and she would wait to see which one would answer. She would lean for support against her husband as they waited.

It was time for them to start to rebuild their fractured family, to find their sons… to reunite with their friends who were just as much family, if not more so, than any of their blood. They were certainly more her family than her brothers or father were.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
If you leave today, I'll just stare at the way - by Aquene - April 23, 2023, 10:36 AM