Moonspear Picture a place where it all doesn't hurt
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn felt her shift and moved to meet her, happy as always to have her close. He could understand where she was coming from, but it wasn’t something he had any way of fixing for her. It was between her and Fig. He wasn’t plagued with the usual masculine reaction to these conversations where he wanted to fix everything for her. It was her business, and she didn’t seem to be asking him for advice.

Penn did have to say something about the perception she seemed to have taken on his and Fig’s little adventure together, though. That piece was his business.

”That’s not exactly what happened…” Penn said, ”I only spent a couple weeks with him, and it only happened a couple months before I came back. I spent most of that time I was gone alone, but traveling with him and talking to him is what made me come back to find you.”

”I’m sorry I ever made you feel that way, though,” he said then, reaching to press his nose against her temple, ”Believe me, I’d take you over him any day. He did help me figure out that I needed to put my kids behind me, though. I’d probably still be out there if he hadn’t talked sense into me. ”
Messages In This Thread
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn't hurt - by Penn - May 09, 2023, 05:06 AM