Sawtooth Spire [m] in my hands and in my knees, tell me what you wanna do to me
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
399 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: emeto warning

Her name is Tierra and she lives in Paleo and she's an ambassador. 
It's, uh, just beyond the mountains, in the valley, she tries her best to explain with paws that wave around in wild gestures. we border Kvarsheim and Riverclan, if either of those ring a bell...? 

And then there was the burning question that lay in the back of her mind. 
Are you single? Do you like girls? Do you like ugly girls? 
Except she said none of those things, and instead, she could feel her face grow pale and the churning of acid in her stomach as if she were going to vomit, and she could not tell if it was from the altitude or the very pretty woman who happened to smell very good and oh Jesus Christ she was so totally going to puke—

Without warning, she bolts off to where a rocky fixture conceals her from Tierra's view. Her knees buckle, and as quietly as she possibly can, the contents of her stomach are let loose behind a lone mountain plant, who she immediately feels sorry for. Oh, shit. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] in my hands and in my knees, tell me what you wanna do to me - by Wren - June 25, 2023, 11:17 AM