Sawtooth Spire [m] in my hands and in my knees, tell me what you wanna do to me
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
399 Posts
Ooc — Twin
<3333

Again, Wren declines with a quick shake of her head. I-- I really do appreciate it, but I think maybe I should go, she gives a toothy smile in a feeble attempt at reassurance. Her face is hot, her paws cold; the chills run down her spine with unrelenting force.
But hey, maybe sometime I'll-- cough. I'll come visit you when I'm, uh, not plagued with the biological desire to give myself parasites, eh? There's softness to warm-brown eyes as she forces herself to her feet like a helpless fawn. I should... probably get to lower elevation. But, um, if you ever do ambassador-stuff in the valley, I'll put in a good word for yah with my leaders.
And before poor Tierra can even protest, Wren whisks herself away; disappearing into a slip between rocky fixtures and praying she does not puke again before she can find somewhere to rest. In the morning, the flatlands will decidedly become her new desired place of respite.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] in my hands and in my knees, tell me what you wanna do to me - by Wren - July 25, 2023, 04:22 PM