Hoshor Plains [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
399 Posts
Ooc — Twin
The air had shifted between them. The gentleness of his touch nearly makes her fall to the floor right then and there, so soft and secure and safe and nothing like she'd ever felt before. He draws a shiver that runs up her arms and a new power to her heartbeat, screaming from deep inside her chest and threatening to burst. 
I joined a pack, is what comes out in a shallow breath, gaze falling to the floor only for a beat. The way he was looking at her was really testing the limit of her self-control, like a moth to a flame. s'over in the valley, on the other side of the mountains. They take good care of me. Perhaps it was an invitation of some kind, the way it falls so smoothly from her tongue. Gone were her typically jagged edges, worn down and sweet, just for him. 
He had missed her. Perhaps normally she would have teased him for saying it back; a reaction of mock-disgust with a wrinkle to her nose. But tonight, it pulls laughter from her and a proud twinkle to her eye. To think that someone could miss her was strange, but a feeling she would drink from as her heat simmers and boils. 
She's closer to him than she's ever been, now, yet she still refuses to let herself press fully against him. Instead, one paw snakes up his chest and rests on the rosy fur of his shoulder. She is trembling. 
Marcus, his name comes out in a whine, high-pitched and rife with a desperation she'd never even previously known she had in her. I think I'm in heat.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again - by Wren - June 05, 2023, 12:19 PM