Hoshor Plains [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
399 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: ptsd flashbacks, sexual themes

She is lost within herself. There is a pit; black tar oozing and crawling up her veins, slowly surrounding her heart and squeezing it tight. 
She's not just a rebound, is what he says, he's here for her; but that is not what she hears. Because how could she mean something to anyone? 

She can hear the thunderous baritone of her father, a sinful whisper that lingers in the depths of her very core. She can still feel his teeth, the warm iron of blood and body. Constricted pupils and whiskey breath, paws the size of her head, a helpless mother and sister. 

A shiver runs along her spine and dies out within her thighs. She shifts as she looks at him, spheres of gold that speak to her more than words can. Her head tilts as she leans in to kiss him once again, just a ghost of her mouth against his. I'm glad you told me, is what is whispered. She would pretend to believe him. I'm not-- I'm not mad. It wasn't your fault. 
She presses the crown of her forehead against his collarbone. The fire still burns. I hope you know I wouldn't do that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again - by Wren - June 07, 2023, 02:29 PM