Grouse Thicket so i a[m] i point one back at them but not the index or the pinkie
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: overtly disgusting description of abortion

gun wasn't stupid.

gun was.

[Image: dumbassuno.png?width=499&height=499]

it took her brain a prolonged moment to compute why this man now thought his dick so mighty that it could--

ah.

so, that wasn't piss sliding down her leg for the past minute.

oh... hhell, that'sh okey! the bitch grinned, remembering a simple solution to this problem. i'll jusht get rid ohh it!

her tail wagged as she began to explain, in awe of her own ability to recall previous events and learn(?) from them;

thish hahhened lasht year too, thish, hhig, shtuhidash shlut- she spat off to the side. got 'ee hregnant! can you helieve? the grin was back. sho i jusht, did a hhit o' rolling, hhit o' juhhing, lotsh ohh thish, she turned to a side view to show tarsnout how she sucked in her belly, operating on the assumption that he was still present to listen to the tale of her DIY abortion and wasn't, say, attempting to hang himself with his own whiskers.

and then- no hhore hregnanshee!

understanding that he, as a man, might be sensitive to it, gun skipped the mention of the four or so pale turds she had to dislodge from her gut, and then get rid of. #empath #humble #tradcath #prayeremoji

[Image: FACEFUL.png]