Otatso Wetlands You can pay uncle sam with the overtime
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
397 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Redtail Rise. Doesn't ring a bell, Wren's shoulders move in an up-down motion akin to a shrug. you must've come far, eh?
Wren had little obvious reason to be suspicious; the Redtail woman seemed harmless enough, although admittedly, it was concerning to know that a stranger of the north was curious about who lived this far out. There would be no conquests of land on Wren's watch. She made a mental note to alert Akavir and Arric as soon as she returned home.
Pacing in a slow circle, she comes to a halt at the base of a tree, settling down into a sit. The name's Wren. S'kinda weird that a bog sits in the middle of this valley, isn't it? Casual, friendly conversation. There was no reason to start a fight if it wasn't necessary, though her gaze was keen. A studious once-over from the black-brown paws to the golden crest of her throat until eye contact is made. She is littered with recent, pink-red wounds, and Wren can't help but wonder where the hell they came from. Kinda cool, though, I guess. I like finding places I can be alone for a bit. Exploring.
Messages In This Thread
You can pay uncle sam with the overtime - by Ameline - July 02, 2023, 11:12 PM
RE: You can pay uncle sam with the overtime - by Wren - July 03, 2023, 12:32 PM
RE: You can pay uncle sam with the overtime - by Wren - July 03, 2023, 01:25 PM
RE: You can pay uncle sam with the overtime - by Wren - July 04, 2023, 11:16 AM
RE: You can pay uncle sam with the overtime - by Wren - July 06, 2023, 06:47 PM
RE: You can pay uncle sam with the overtime - by Wren - July 09, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: You can pay uncle sam with the overtime - by Wren - July 09, 2023, 09:02 PM