Ocean's Breath Plateau presorted first-class
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
A flash of disappointment flickered within her as he mentioned he was there to help. But without Rodyn and only her, Chakliux, and Iana they could use another hunter. At the very least she felt hopeful that even if he was not there for her that being there for Moontide was a good sign, both of his character and for the pack. Her voice shifted from surprise once to thanks. "Oh. Oh thank you. We would welcome your help." Her thoughts turned over. Some details were more present than others. While she did not want to assume the type of help he offered she opened the possibility of a hunt. "If you're inclined to it a fourth hunter would aid us in pursuing the herds. Or perhaps the seals." But if his talents lay elsewhere then she was sure that his presence would aid them.

It took her a moment to figure out why he asked when she realized that greeting another with their own name might come across as strange. Her ears flickered and she glanced to the side for a moment, unsure of how to answer, what to share, and her own presumption upon meeting him. "Ahh. Errr. No, at least I don't think so? I'm Heph. Ahhh." But if he was to be staying and if he might cross paths with others in Moonglow's circle then honesty would be far better. Steeling herself she did her best to steady her voice and speak more clearly. "Moonwoman, told me...about you...errr in another - concerning matchmaking. So I thought..umm....A pleasure to meet you, if it's any consolation you exceed your reputation in gallantry as well as appearance?" A dry smile flit across her lips, nervous and embarrassed but genuine.
Messages In This Thread
presorted first-class - by Phox - October 06, 2023, 04:35 PM
RE: presorted first-class - by Heph - October 07, 2023, 11:14 AM
RE: presorted first-class - by Phox - October 07, 2023, 12:16 PM
RE: presorted first-class - by Heph - October 08, 2023, 09:04 AM
RE: presorted first-class - by Phox - October 09, 2023, 07:04 PM
RE: presorted first-class - by Heph - October 14, 2023, 11:18 AM
RE: presorted first-class - by Phox - October 17, 2023, 07:37 PM
RE: presorted first-class - by Heph - October 20, 2023, 08:51 PM
RE: presorted first-class - by Phox - October 25, 2023, 09:16 PM
RE: presorted first-class - by Heph - October 28, 2023, 10:08 AM
RE: presorted first-class - by Phox - December 02, 2023, 06:46 PM