Starglow Basin [m] vengeance is hereby mine
352 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
She knew he was dead, somewhere in her mind. She also knew she hadn't eaten proper in god knows how long, and felt the pounding of her brain while it begged for water. There were things she had to live with and accept, and there were things she was too desperate to face in the moment.
Colt being dead was one of them.
He was standing here and talking to her, even if he was pieced together with bones and shadow, even if — as he tried to touch her — he became empty and formless on contact. It was more like he'd been defanged; he was all talk now, and she was desperate enough for company that she'd put aside the rest.

A long breath pulsed through her nose, almost snickering at his predicament. The moment going stale; what did he expect from her? Sadness? She felt nothing. She refused to face any feeling that didn't feed her belly these days. If there was grief within her for this new knowledge she stowed it deep, deep down.

Fuck you, Colt. she sneered as she said it, although there wasn't much power behind the words. She moved to push past him — maybe clipping his spirit body, maybe passing through it entirely, she wasn't delicate or any more respectful of his space now that he was a dead man — and loomed over the bones.

She stared down at them. Whatever passed as thought in her head now was locked away behind feverish eyes.

Indra reached in to the pile and drew a piece out, as if to test the weight of it, and tossed it aside. Then another. Then another, and kept on doing this until his bones were scattered and all that was left was the skull, and pulling this free of the dirt, she positioned it between her paws and began to pry free the jaw bone.

The young woman hoisted this prize up, having cracked the side of Colt's skull to remove it which she indelicately kicked aside, in to the dust. Her eyes flashed upon his form, her teeth a grimace around his own. C'mon, yer comin' widd me. At this point Indra was mad enough to think it might work after all.
Messages In This Thread
[m] vengeance is hereby mine - by Colt - November 05, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: [m] vengeance is hereby mine - by Redbird - November 05, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: [m] vengeance is hereby mine - by Colt - November 05, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: [m] vengeance is hereby mine - by Redbird - November 05, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: [m] vengeance is hereby mine - by Colt - November 05, 2023, 07:52 PM
RE: [m] vengeance is hereby mine - by Redbird - November 08, 2023, 11:34 AM
RE: [m] vengeance is hereby mine - by Colt - November 09, 2023, 12:46 AM
RE: [m] vengeance is hereby mine - by Redbird - November 09, 2023, 04:44 PM
RE: [m] vengeance is hereby mine - by Colt - November 10, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: [m] vengeance is hereby mine - by Redbird - November 11, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: [m] vengeance is hereby mine - by Colt - November 18, 2023, 03:06 PM