Redsand Canyon Wrote my number on the bathroom wall
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
She didn’t know exactly what she was doing here, but somehow Tierra wound up back at the canyon. Maybe she hoped to find some sign of gramps. Since losing his trail she’d forgotten where he said he was going; somewhere to hook up with some lover. It wasn’t a mental image she loved, but hey, anyone who hung out with gramps was bound to be alright. It was too bad she’d spaced on what he said.

Paleo was gone, which was… fine. Sucked that Paeon had disappeared with it, but they were still friends in Tierra’s mind. Just like Minne and Sybol and what felt like a dozen others who she’d lost track of.

Traveling alone was just so boring. She was totally awesome company, obvi, but that didn’t really count when she was just company with herself. Tierra skirted the canyon, peering into it without bothering to head towards one of the familiar routes down. Wasn’t much of a point since it was empty and all. Godddddd, she needed to find someplace worth exploring.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 06, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 06, 2023, 05:57 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 07, 2023, 12:10 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 12:32 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 07, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 01:10 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 07, 2023, 01:30 PM