Ocean's Breath Plateau [m] Tell me, when the party ends, will you still love who I am?
Moontide
First Warrior
871 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
chakliux knew, and his eyes burned with sudden anger. for marina he controlled it, pulling back and not reaching to touch her, save for a brush of his paw to her ankle.
"come," the seal hunter said softly. "come into the water. tell me where you were."
chakliux would help her to bathe, if she allowed it. he would dry her, take her home to the lodge of tullik. 
and then he would gather warriors and find the man. 
thinking of these things allowed him to hold his control. he must, for her sake, even if his ire was now written into every inch of his body.
assault carried twofold punishment among his people. a man found to have violated a woman would not only have his lodge stripped from him, but his wife would be expected to divorce him as well. his name would be forgotten, his children robbed of their status unless their mother remarried. and he would be castrated before they threw him bleeding from the village.
but this was not a seal hunter place. a man had harmed his new wife. chakliux would kill him for it.
his rage burned, but his touch to marina was soft.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell me, when the party ends, will you still love who I am? - by Chakliux - November 27, 2023, 03:21 PM