who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Limit Two 
tags for reference, anybody is welcome!

Sialuk had taken the time after returning from Moontide to spend with @Elentari, @Acrux, and @Maggak. @Argent had been away, presumably seeking the bride price for Sialuk. The woman did not worry for him. He was strong and well-equipped for the world. That did not mean she did not miss his body alongside hers and Elentari's in the evenings. Ittuk (@Whip) had gone, too. Floated away while they had been at the shore. @Panuk and @Rolayne had returned to their birth village, though Sialuk let them know they could come to Moonspear whenever they wished.

Meerkat and Njord made their home in the copse now, presumably doing well, though Sialuk had not yet been to see them. Soon, she thought, she would make a path there for others to use, and it would become as well-worn as the paths between Moonglow, Moontide, and Moonsong. The latter's voices she had heard not long ago, calling out their claim to the wilds. She had joined from afar, not yet ready to leave Moonspear so soon after returning to it from Moontide. Perhaps after her visit to the copse she could pay Ariadne and her villagers a visit.

For now, she lay prone outside the ulaq, content to let the sunshine warm her even on this cold day.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
out of my mind - by Sialuk - December 02, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Alaric - December 14, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Sialuk - December 21, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Alaric - December 22, 2023, 07:08 AM
RE: out of my mind - by Sialuk - January 01, 2024, 07:24 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Alaric - January 01, 2024, 07:40 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Sialuk - January 02, 2024, 10:27 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Alaric - January 02, 2024, 11:58 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Sialuk - January 03, 2024, 09:06 PM