Jade Fern Grove 'Cause everybody knows something I don't wanna know
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
279 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She was unbothered by the accusation, if only because she knew it to be untrue. If Mae was stalking anyone at all, it was Skáld; lurking near his home, watching the horizon for any sign of him, never daring to get too close. But she didn't think she was much of a stalker. She didn't care enough for that.

There was some satisfaction in knowing the girl had kept the gift, though the expression of gratitude sent a prickle of discomfort over her skin. It's whatever. Thought you might appreciate it more, It occurred to Mae that they still hadn't exchanged names. I'm Mae, by the way. Uh. Mae Frostfur-Mayfair. It was odd to claim the surname after she'd more or less renounced Akavir, but Mae had come to understand that it held some kind of weight. It meant something. Among the right people, anyway.

Why'd you scream, anyway? This was rapidly turning into twenty questions, but Mae just couldn't help herself. Something about this girl fascinated her; in equal parts, she found it infuriating, though that feeling was lessening the longer they spoke.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause everybody knows something I don't wanna know - by Mae - December 04, 2023, 05:21 PM
RE: 'Cause everybody knows something I don't wanna know - by Mae - December 12, 2023, 10:56 PM