who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: conception

set for the evening.

Sialuk had not intended to come here, to arrive on Moontide's doorstep. And yet, when she did arrive, nothing could have felt more right. She knew several men who lived here, though which ones would pursue her, she could not say. One she was most certain would find her if she lingered long enough, and she grinned girlishly at the thought. The year prior, he had been in her debt. This year, there were no strings attached between herself and Chakliux, should he come to greet her. They had embraced once before, and he had visited Maggak often enough.

And what of Rodyn? His heart was broken from the loss of his wife, but comfort could come in many forms. They had been through much since the boys were born, and Sialuk was a mother to his children in all but blood. Would he not wish to share that relationship with her again? Was she not the first woman to be chosen for Sialuk, before she had gone away?
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
[m] i was made to love you - by Sialuk - January 27, 2024, 06:28 PM
RE: i was made to love you - by Chakliux - January 27, 2024, 07:58 PM
RE: i was made to love you - by Sialuk - January 27, 2024, 09:28 PM
RE: i was made to love you - by Chakliux - January 27, 2024, 10:55 PM
RE: i was made to love you - by Sialuk - January 28, 2024, 10:24 AM
RE: i was made to love you - by Chakliux - January 28, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: [m] i was made to love you - by Sialuk - January 28, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: [m] i was made to love you - by Chakliux - January 28, 2024, 07:06 PM
RE: [m] i was made to love you - by Sialuk - January 28, 2024, 09:06 PM