Lion Head Mesa her heart
Akashingo
Jodai*

blameless
293 Posts
Ooc — Twin
alarmed by the tale of a former queen's demise, zaahira's eyes widen in shock. do you think anyone who would do such a thing lingers in our halls? she asks then, lips tight with concern. perhaps i will have to conduct interviews from within.
perhaps it was ashikaga that killed the priestess; perhaps there was no more use for her once toula's coronation was finalized. there were so many ideas, so many possibilities, and it felt as if the jodai's head was fit to explode.
she listens, still, to the lamenting of her golden queen; watches her expression intently, humming along with her. she is your family. it is only natural for you to want to trust her, malakti, she extends a strong arm to reach around her delicate shoulder. sometimes i think you forget how powerful you truly are. you sit upon the most sought after throne in the entire land! it can be enough to turn anyone's heart to stone, that lust for power.
but your heart is good and pure, the warrior's eyes soften in a way that was reserved only for her friend. and that is why i think the Gods chose you. there must be a reason you are not united with her in power, yes? it was simply not meant to be.
Messages In This Thread
her heart - by Toula - March 25, 2024, 09:24 PM
RE: her heart - by Zaahira - March 25, 2024, 10:00 PM
RE: her heart - by Toula - March 26, 2024, 02:10 PM
RE: her heart - by Zaahira - April 03, 2024, 08:24 PM