Ocean's Breath Plateau and string together what was broken
Moontide
First Warrior
878 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
tags for ref!

father. "i welcome stories of this one!" the seal hunter said jubilantly, teasing dutch, pleasantly surprised and inviting in his demeanour. "maybe aditya, you like to play a game of wagers?" chakliux jested, and then; shadow girl. 
his second glance was for the darkfurred young shadow of the northern shores, the one who knew many things shared between them. "i welcome you, tâk," the seal hunter murmured with an interest to his tone. he did not use taggak, but a word that meant more than shadow; obscurity, and the recognition of a long dark which he did not feel entitled to cross without her permission.
wife! eyes wondering, pleased. "yes, of course; come and see them, dutch," chakliux said with a laugh that was familial, and a look he reined to be brotherly. the ways in which simbelmyne attended her man said she had not come here to be a brash seal hunter woman, and this would be respected. fondly he gazed upon them both, together, and gave a great beam at the picture they made as one. "by oil father, you do suit one another! i give my best wishes to you both."
surely simbelmyne knew how wanted she was; always; he poured proverbial water upon the ember within his belly, hoping to stifle it.
his brother's pleasure in the birth of five quickened his step; he was anticipating how the panther might express his joy to actually set his gaze upon their small selves.
the lodge would be crowded; he turned now, called out to @Tullik and @Marina as they came up, announcing guests. they could keep to the far side of the main room and in the place where @Raiyuk had slept beside taggak, no shared wall between the others and the sleeping babes.
he would not prevail upon the recovering women for their help, even for a night; he bustled to and fro like a young second wife eager to please, settling the small party where they would, bringing out bison and the pogy and the winter-dried cormorant meat.
he caught dutch's eye when a short time had passed, and rose to lead the man into the side-room where the children lay in various states of wakefulness.
Messages In This Thread
and string together what was broken - by Dutch - April 01, 2024, 12:33 AM
RE: and string together what was broken - by Chakliux - April 01, 2024, 08:47 AM
RE: and string together what was broken - by Simbelmyne - April 01, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: and string together what was broken - by Dutch - April 01, 2024, 04:11 PM
RE: and string together what was broken - by Chakliux - April 01, 2024, 05:01 PM