Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
279 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Description of eye injury/infection
I was gonna make this read only but I'll leave it open for joiners for a week!
Within days her eyes had swelled and crusted with pus, skin angry red beneath, body alight with fever. Still Mae refused to allow @Arlette to tend her wounds. The very thought of allowing the healer to touch her made her skin crawl. There were so few wolves whose touch she could tolerate. Even before she'd been attacked, Mae had been selective about who she allowed close.

Now it was enough to make her panic.

More than once she'd contemplated making the journey to Hearthwood. She knew she could. Not for any sense of self-preservation (where had she left that old thing, anyway?) but for guilt; @Akavir's distress gnawed at her as deeply as the taint in her blood. Yet there was guilt in that thought, too. Mae feared he would see it as a betrayal. So she kept that idea to herself, and wasted her days sleeping by the creek. Her waking moments were sparse, and reserved only for her father and @Arric.

Mae was eager to forget that the rest of the world existed at all.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Mae - April 11, 2024, 08:02 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Arric - April 11, 2024, 08:07 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Mae - April 11, 2024, 08:25 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Arric - April 11, 2024, 08:49 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Akavir - April 11, 2024, 09:01 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Mae - April 11, 2024, 09:35 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Arlette - April 12, 2024, 03:44 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Arric - April 12, 2024, 05:54 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 01:18 PM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Mae - April 24, 2024, 08:15 AM