Lion Head Mesa [m][sc] Nun
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
172 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heavy suggestion throughout

Away from the festival, up the steps and down the hall, he drove his love towards the throne, where he pushed her back into it. He prowled, circling the dais, ears focused forward as the vibrations in his throat conveyed his intentions. He enjoyed watching @Toula there, untouched. Waiting. The waters were being tested now, the obsidian man showing her a different love than they’d made before– one of candid possession.

He rose the front half of himself onto the throne, for a moment reveling the feel of his wife's thighs against his. Her beauty lured him. He gazed down into her perfect face.

“Feel the torment you put me in,” his mouth hovered over her lips. One arm steadied them both while another slid down to her hip, pushing her leg up over his.

“You are bred into my bones– part of my flesh.” As if to prove it his teeth bore past the fur of her neckline with a zeal born of starvation, a strength thus far withheld from his goddess. With a heavy growl he leaned down to nuzzle her chest, breathing faster into her fur.

“Your blood runs fast when mine does,” he drew himself tighter against her, "your body burns when mine does."
Messages In This Thread
[m][sc] Nun - by Rashepses - April 22, 2024, 06:10 PM
RE: [m][sc] Nun - by Toula - April 28, 2024, 05:57 PM
RE: [m][sc] Nun - by Rashepses - May 03, 2024, 07:14 PM
RE: [m][sc] Nun - by Toula - May 07, 2024, 07:15 AM
RE: [m][sc] Nun - by Rashepses - May 07, 2024, 10:46 PM
RE: [m][sc] Nun - by Toula - 58 minutes ago