Stavanger Bay It's coming at me like a burning flame
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The whole thing about when baby animals were born was kind of confusing to Charon, but he decided not to dwell on it too much longer. He just nodded, said "Oh," and decided that hunting for honey was way more thrilling than chatting on about silly things like when he was born. Apparently it was just a normal thing, though Charon didn't really understand why Thistle said that most baby animals were born in spring, if they were really born all year round. Well, there was more important business to attend to beside pondering about the miracle of birth right now: honey-hunting.

It looked like Thistle was going to let him have the first peek into the tree, so Charon carefully poked his nose into the tree to see if he could find anything. There he saw a weird lumpy grey thing. "Is this a 'hive'?" the youth whispered to Thistle, as though afraid the bees would wake up from his voice, and he briefly looked back at her. "Now what do we do?" he whispered, not sure if it was safe to disturb the beehive. He was only a beginning Naturalist, so he had yet to learn what was the best next step and decided to let the adult do it — or at least tell him what to do.
Messages In This Thread
It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Thistle Cloud - January 04, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 05, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 06, 2015, 04:33 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 08, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 09, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 12, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 13, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 14, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 15, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 19, 2015, 08:18 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 19, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 21, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 25, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 26, 2015, 09:39 AM