Neverwinter Forest it was revealed
Pledged
Moongrove
but there's a part of me that recognizes you
454 Posts
Ooc — siv
Private 
she stood up in the far reaches of the forest where it mingled with the glacier.

it was there she called @Panuk to her.

despite the rising temperatures, even in the shade, she still wore the ramskin from white elk along her shoulders. in her gaze were a million unspoken things.

at ur leisure <333

"inuktitut" || "common"
Pledged
Moongrove
46 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The young man heard and his heart leapt with joy to listen to his aunt's call. 

Thundering brown paws carried him toward her. Pan had learned the forest well. He had grown familiar with it and it had become familiar with him. As though they existed to benefit each other. Even the earth beneath his large paws was a comfort. And the songs he heard that drifted through the trees had become a peaceful reminder of his reason for remaining there. 

Aunty Callyope, he huffed, slightly winded from carrying his chunky form to her so quickly.
Pledged
Moongrove
454 Posts
Ooc — siv
she had told her mother she was dedicated to being ajâtsuk and the warm greeting of panuk reminded her why.

she moved to greet him with a hug as she often did. she wondered if somehow hunting and travel had made the young man larger than his father and grandfather!

i am thinking of walking to moontide for a visit and hunting lessons, her features were soft when she spoke this. would you take such a walk with me?

she did not know how he felt about his home village or if he might leave the forest even for just a visit.

"inuktitut" || "common"
Pledged
Moongrove
46 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Yes, Panuk told her without hesitation. He would go anywhere with her. The spirit of a protector lived within him. 

But I will have to come back... he explained to her with a soft nudge to her chin. Moongrove and its creation were his purpose. He was going to create the village that Ariadne had dreamed of. Something in Pan hoped that his aunt would join him. He loved seeing her. He loved getting to talk to her. It was nice to make her smile and show her his support. 

Do you think you will create Moongrove with me? Here.
Pledged
Moongrove
454 Posts
Ooc — siv
of course, she understood his need to return and she had not meant to keep him. it was why she had not even discussed a return to moonglow with him.

Do you think you will create Moongrove with me? Here.

her gaze softened some.

is it your wish to be man of a village, panuk? no judgement, only a thoughtful kind of look placed upon the one still so young.

but she had had these same kinds of dreams when she had been his age.

"inuktitut" || "common"
Pledged
Moongrove
46 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Pan considered her question with a quiet contemplation. Was it his dream to be a man of a village? He wasn't certain that was it at all. The jade color of his eyes searched her face, as though he would find the answer somewhere in the warmth of her expression. He could feel his spirit reaching out to her, trying to find the proper words to explain his purpose. 

My dream is to help... 

Simple and poignant. 

Pan smiled. His tail waved slightly. Would his aunt understand this calling? 

Aunty Ariadne wanted this place to be Moongrove. I think it's right... to make it in her honor. To give it the name she would have given it.
Pledged
Moongrove
454 Posts
Ooc — siv
they spoke of wishes, dreams, honors.

you are a kind boy.

perhaps that was why he had been given the form of a giant, to hold in all the heart he had been born with.

walk with me to moontide. there i will learn the hunting trade to provide for a village and when we return, we speak to the heads of moonglow. the forest lays at the feet of their spine. i want their blessing, too. it is just as important.

do you understand these things?

"inuktitut" || "common"
Pledged
Moongrove
46 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The boy nodded his head. He considered her plans and believed that they were more than sound. If they got the blessing of Kukutux, they could settle the forest beside Moonglow and expand the reach of the moon villages. And it would show that they respected the longstanding home of their kin. 

Okay. I will do this with you, Pan agreed with a sweet smile. He pressed his snout beneath his aunt's chin and hummed a soft, encouraging little sound.