Redhawk Caldera workin' man
104 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Mazi thought for a moment, pondering Eljay’s question.  What else could Eljay really do?  A thought came to mind, that she felt would for sure inspire the male.  Silently she cheered for herself, for getting Eljay’s mind off of failure, then she opened her maw and began to speak.

"Actually there is something that you can achieve Eljay.  You could get a Caregiver trade through being a Sitter.”  The agouti female informed the gray male.  Then added on just to clarify.  “And by Sitter, I mean pupsitter.  So if you watch and take care of the new pups well enough you could very well get a trade.”  Mazi remarked in an encouraging tone.  Although it made her think of her own trade she was currently trying to achieve, Mercenary.  She decided she had better get back on track on trying to get that trade soon.  Maybe she could practice with Nadie sometime soon...
Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Her answer wasn't exactly what Eljay had expected or hoped, but he smiled appreciatively anyway. He had already figured he could get the trade, but he'd wanted to ask what sort of other things he would need to do for his trade, other than, obviously, sitting the pups. "Thanks, I think I'll go for that," Eljay said softly, for though she hadn't told him anything new it had somehow strengthened his resolve to go for this trade anyway. And to think he wasn't sure where to go with his life a mere couple of hours ago.

"Actually, I'm gonna see if aunt Fox needs anything right now. See ya later, Mazi!" With an appreciative smile Eljay departed, rather abruptly (especially for one usually so clingy to others like himself), determined to go fetch something from a cache for aunt Fox or maybe pick some flowers for her and see how she was doing with the pregnancy.
104 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Mazi felt kinda successful as she watched Eljay make his leave, with an appreciative smile directed towards her.  She flashed him a friendly smile back as he turned.  Maybe he saw it, maybe he didn’t.  Still Mazi was proud of this young wolf to go help out his Aunt and help pull his own weight.

“Good luck Eljay!”  The agouti female called after Eljay, then turned the opposite direction to make her own leave, wondering what to do now after her little pep talk with Eljay.  Maybe she’d go find Nadie and have a little spar.  A warmth came over her features at the thought.  Yes, that would be nice.  She found herself wondering what Eljay would do.  Hopefully he would stay out of any kind of trouble.

Fading Here