Blackfeather Woods I hope to God you're never leaving
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Eventually, a dark figure emerges from the shadows, as if he is, himself, a shadow given form and the breath of life. Kahlil eyes the man that draws nearer to the trio mostly apathetically with muted curiosity. He cannot help but wonder who this man was and why The Speaker deemed it so important that he meet the two of them. Whether they are destined to get along or remain rivals for the rest of their days matters little: they are both in Nyx’s care and thus this makes them brothers of a sort. Not in flesh and blood, of course, and possibly never in bond but by Nyx, at the very least. The shadow greets them and the thespian returns the small nod of the Dark Master’s head with one of his own but chooses not to break his silent reprieve. He does not need to, not really, for Nyx is quick to make the introductions. She introduces him first — something that does not fall so easily out of the imperial’s notice and he cannot help the (slight) vainglorious puff of his would-be maned chest as his mistress nods to him in introduction. She explains how she came about them — it would seem that Neo is a similar situation to Kahl himself and at this the legionnaire spares Neo a quick glimpse but holds steadfast to his silence, turning gaze that is partial milky and partial glacial to the Dark Master as Nyx asks a question that hangs in the air with unparalleled anticipation: does he like them? It carries a weight to it, Khalil notices and cannot help but shift his weight as if he is Atlas and he bears the burdens of the sky. Unbidden Kahlil cannot help but wonder what will happen to them if the Dark Master does not like them and has a feeling that there is nothing good that can come of such a thing.
Messages In This Thread
I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - June 25, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Aries - June 25, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Damien - June 25, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - June 26, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by RIP Wintersbane - June 26, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Aries - June 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Damien - July 24, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - July 24, 2017, 08:38 AM