Fairspell Meadow no wonder you're losing your mind, the way it wanders;;
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian's family had been large, so he could hardly imagine having no siblings at all. He blinked sympathetically, wondering briefly what his own life would have been like without his brother, his anchor.
The silence allowed him a moment to contemplate the idea, but then Lennon started speaking and once again had Ali's full attention. He drew in a soft breath, thinking about how best to answer that question.
It was... crazy. Fun, a lot of the time. Sometimes trouble found us instead of the other way around. He grinned, suddenly thinking fondly on a particular memory. One time my brother and I accidentally brought a live raccoon back to camp. We didn't even know til my dad grabbed it to eat it-- and then it started flipping out, ran around the camp like it was on fire! It was hilarious.
Alarian paused for a moment, basking in the memory. No one got hurt, but dad was so mad; we had to go hide, we were still bloody and sore from last time we pissed him off--
The boy stopped suddenly, realizing he had spoken too much. His tone had not been anything but jovial while he spoke, but as he realized what he was revealing he suddenly put the brakes on. An overwhelming feeling of dread took him then, and he shifted uncomfortably, trying to slow his now-racing heart.
Messages In This Thread
RE: no wonder you're losing your mind, the way it wanders;; - by Alarian - January 12, 2018, 03:09 PM