Sunbeam Lair one and one and one is three
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Private 

The past night had been as restless as the one just a few days again, though this time his mind wasn’t constantly poked at by his screaming nerves. Instead, he was worrying about the departure of his dear friend, Korei. She meant so much to him and he simply couldn’t stand to watch her go. Nor did he feel he could join whatever pack she did, unless he wished to be never be fully happy. That, and would Alarian even consider joining someone? There was no chance Lennon could deal with the pressure of decided between the two; they both meant so much to him. 

Suddenly, a bright and calm light lit in his dampened thoughts. What if they made a pack? Hell — they had enough wolves, Ali, Korei, Xahi, Lainie, Lana, Lily, Mary,  and himself. That was more than enough. He lifted himself up from the cold ground and began to pace, excited to pitch his idea to the others.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia heard someone walking about. As she laid on the ground, she wasn't sleeping this time and rolled over onto her back to whomever was pacing. "L...Lennon?" She wasn't sure why he was packing exactly. "Lennon, is something wrong?" She remained on the ground however.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian had been curled comfortably against Lennon's back, unaware of his restlessness. When his companion got up suddenly he was falling in his dreams, and he awoke with a start just as he was rolling to his back. The boy hopped to his feet, fur fluffed in alarm-- was something wrong?
But no, Lennon was just pacing.
He tilted his head and drew closer to his love, pressing his nose against the other's cheek. Ali was about to ask what he was pacing for when he was interrupted by Korei's voice, and he turned to look at her. He felt compelled to answer, to reassure her-- but he had no answer. His gaze drifted back to Lennon, waiting for a response to the girl's question.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
He couldn’t help but grin at Korei’s inquiry and chuckled in response. ”Wrong? Love — Everything’s brilliant!” He chirped enthusiastically, jumping up on his back legs only to hear his injured one scream in response. He widened his eyes in shock and tumbled forward, managing to land awkwardly back down. ”It’s fine - Listen, you guys,” 

After fixing his posture he inches closer to the two, gazing predominantly on Korei. ”I really can’t have you join another pack, Kor. It’d be unbearable to watch you leave, so,” Lennon shifted his attention to both wolves, his eyes gleaming with complete thrill, ”We start our own pack?”
living is easy with eyes
closed
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei wasn't sure if she should be happy for him, or scared. How Lennon grinned and laughed, and talked. She looked very much confused. Then he fell back, and she stepped forward to help him. 

"W-What?" she started. Lennon didn't want her to join a pack? But...what was she to do? "B-But-" Then his idea came to her. She was completely stunned. How were they to do that? Indeed, they might have had enough wolves to do so among their group.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian was surprised by the comment, but truthfully he had been thinking the same; still, it had brought many questions along with it.
If we're going to be a pack, we need... a leader. Or... more than one leader. He frowned. Becoming a pack seemed more complicated the more he thought about it. And a place to settle-- it can't be here, and we can't go west. I think we should keep going east, if we do this.
He had already put a bit of thought into it, given the size of their group-- but now it could be a reality. It could be his first pack ever, and for some reason this thought did not bring him anxiety as it had in the past. There were many wolves with them now, some he loved and some he liked; none he disliked, though. None who made him feel uncomfortable or outcast. It seemed as good a group as any to start a pack with.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
They’re seeming reluctance put a damper on his enthusiasm, and it wasn’t hidden very well. ”All those things are possible, we’ve healed a lot, we can travel and look for the perfect place.” Lennon thought for a moment, who would lead them? ”Why don’t we vote?” The dark wolf suggested, his tail wagging slightly, but something lingered in his mind. If, why did the others seem less motivated and inspired? It seemed so tangible, they were essentially a pack already. 

He lowered his ears, sitting down on his haunches and feeling a sting of disapproval. ”I feel like it’s the only way for the three of us to stay together.” Lennon admitted, and if it meant them staying together who cared for the toil it took to form a pack?
living is easy with eyes
closed
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"I..." She wasn't sure what to say now. Alarian said the things they would need, and she was wondering if it would be possible. But as soon as Lennon said why he wanted to...She was hooked. 

"Yes" she said. And she smiled a bit as well. "Yes, let's do it! I want to stay with both of you!" she suddenly shouted out of excitement, cuddling up to them both. "You have both been there for me...I want to be there for both of you now."
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The boy was admittedly confused when Lennon's mood seemed to drop a bit, so he pressed his nose to the other's muzzle gently. There's nowhere I'd rather be than with you two.
At Korei's outburst, Alarian couldn't help but smile. So we'll be a pack then. I think... the leader should be one of us. We were the first.
He paused a moment, thinking; when he next spoke, his words were slow but certain. I think it should be Lennon.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
To see Korei’s sudden burst of excitement, he was instantly rejuvenated of his own. His tail danced side to side, smiling brightly at her words. Her touch warmed his fur, and he gave her a lick on the cheek before hearing Alarian’s vote. Him?

Lennon stared at Ali with completely seriousness, wanting to make sure this wasn’t some lovers bias. ”Are you sure, mate?” He questioned, eyes falling to Korei to see her opinion.
living is easy with eyes
closed
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei nodded her head to Alarian's suggestion....then paused. "I mean...what if you both were? You both started this." They had protected her at every turn and every needed opportunity she needed protecting. They had both been there for her. "Both of you be leaders...could you both?"
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian tilted his head at Korei's suggestion, a bit stunned. Could he be a leader? He had never even been part of a pack-- but he remembered what his mother had told him about leaders, at least. They needed to protect everyone, think ahead and outside of themselves for the good of the pack, as she had said. It sounded like a lot of stress; but then, it also sounded stressful for Lennon, should he have to shoulder that burden alone. Leaders were supposed to give all of themselves, but what if there was more than one leader?
Could giving parts of themselves suffice, if they worked together?
He was willing to give it a shot.
If Lennon agrees, Alarian made eye contact first with Korei, then with Lennon. I think I could do it.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Both. That fit much better than just one, and he relaxed knowing he wouldn’t be alone if he were to rule. He smiled, unsure why his companion even considered the notion he wouldn’t want to lead by his side. ”I’d very much like that.” He admitted, his heart beat with a new kind of skip. Everything was working so well, and he wouldn’t have to lose either of the most important things in his life. Energy built up inside Lennon, and unsure how to expel it with injury he simple shook his pelt. A open grin basked on his way, tail shifting side to side like an excited dogs. ”I’m more than elated you guys agreed.” He admitted, fiery eyes shifting between the two.
living is easy with eyes
closed
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The young girl was most happy to hear all the agreements, it brought her so much joy! She would be glad to serve under both, or at least live under their leadership. She knew them to be great, she had been protected by both of them on multiple occasions. "Yes! This is perfect!" Korei could not be anymore happier. "When can we tell the others?"
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
gonna fade here
Alarian wasn't sure yet how to feel about Lennon's agreement, but he nodded and smiled anyway. They would be able to stay together, and that was what mattered. He could figure out the leader thing later. The boy's tail wagged at Korei's excitement, and he nosed her affectionately.
We should go tell them now. He suggested, looking to Lennon for agreement before the trio went to spread the news among their other companions.