Neverwinter Forest heavy metal broke my heart
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
All Welcome 
Was intended for @Rannoch (if available), but anyone else can jump in too!

Tired of doing mental gymnastics in regards to the dark girl from days ago (and tired of bumbling through Constantine's forest), Screech decided to tempt fate and head south for a day trip. He wasn't smart about it — he didn't tell a soul where he was going, and departed for the open expanse of the neighboring hills.

A few hours passed and all he did was stumble along blindly (well, mostly). The scent of sulfur in the air told him he'd gone too far already and, with a twisting gut, he felt anxiety's grip tighten across every inch of him. The chances of a wolf of Moonspear finding him were slim; he did not anticipate seeing the Cerberus here.

As he turned and began to mindlessly head for the cover of the trees to the west, he thought of the war. He wondered if it was over yet — if anyone survived — if Towhee had killed anyone. Did the Caldera still stand? Did Moonspear? Screech had once pined for their demise but now, as he crossed in to the dark comfort of this new forest, he could only wish for everything to be over.

He wanted to go home.
Messages In This Thread
heavy metal broke my heart - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 31, 2018, 10:29 PM
RE: heavy metal broke my heart - by Nemesis - February 01, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: heavy metal broke my heart - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 06, 2018, 10:11 PM