Bearclaw Valley oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
her actions elicited a pleased grumble from the male, which drove her to be more forceful (indra, forceful?) in her advancement -- she was so bewildered by her own inexplicable actions, but somehow she knew what she was doing was right - it came to her the same way prey drive did, or the urge to join a cacophony of howls - maybe, indra thought, this feeling had been inside of her all along -- just dormant up until now.

she thought she detected misgiving in the female - her ears lifted slightly from her skull and she glanced from xan to reigi with her expression apprehensive. xan had made towards the darker wolf and indra thought for a moment she was being abandoned (HEY!!). for two seconds she was crestfallen, the absence of his touch on her flank keenly felt -- until he motioned for reigi to join them.

she was not sure if she liked that idea either -- and apparently, neither did reigi. indra's ears cupped forward as she witnessed the darker female's hackles raise, and her expression was drained entirely of play as she watched reigi pull forward with slow, assertive steps.

indra did not back down then - perhaps stupidly, she thought it was her right to be here, and what even had she done to deserve such threatening displays? she was unaware of xan and reigi's coupling, and was simply bewildered (and a little huffy) as reigi drew closer. had she a tail it would have hiked assertively over her flat hips -- she felt her posture stiffen and she regarded reigi coolly, her head lifting to announce her station. pointedly she drew her muzzle to xan as if to say 'do you believe this binch?' -- for reasons she could not explain she felt personally attacked by reigi's advancement.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home? - by Indra - February 11, 2018, 01:01 PM