The Sunspire Do you see these eyes, when have you known me to cry?
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,520 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
"Oh, you better bet I'm gonna be the best warrior ever," she said dismissively, grinning at Wraen.  "It's more the group of awesome ladies runnin around takin on epic god guys that's a little less gonna happen."  In real life it seemed warriors just kinda... protected packs.  Which was cool and she was glad to be able to, but it wasn't nearly as exciting.  

"Asking Terance is a good idea though.  So long as he doesn't go easy on me!"  He'd better not or she'd definitely pummel him.  She knew some guys could be like that about baby sisters.

Maia remembered a good deal of the stories both Osprey and Dante had told; and while she loved her dad a great deal, his had mostly been about vengeful goddesses or guys.  Mom's had been a little more fantastical, and fun, so maybe that's why they had stuck better.  "There was one about a knight and a dragon and a fox," she said, recalling it.  It had been a weird ending one, and maybe that was why it had stood out as one of her favorites.  "Do you remember? With the stuck dragon?"
gonna use a neat little fable I found!! Hope that's ok <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you see these eyes, when have you known me to cry? - by Maia - July 20, 2018, 11:28 AM