Broken Boulder i can't tell if the want justifies the need
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He released a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding when Delight agreed— because, of course, there was always the chance he was being too much again. He managed a smile at the comment that followed, eyes fixed on the other's features as if his life depended on studying each subtle shift. Really, he didn't deserve Delight at all— didn't deserve the chance to hurt him like he hurt everyone he tried to love.
I'm still mad at you. The smile turned slightly playful, tone shifting with his next words. Well, I'll just have to— make it up to you, then, It came out half-questioning, a note of anxiety lurking in his voice; he hadn't forgotten where things had been headed just a moment ago. He traced his previous path through Delight's fur hesitantly, this time diverging to press several feather-light kisses along his jawline as he waited for his response, pulse increasing all over again. Distantly, he wondered if he could actually give himself a heart attack this way— wouldn't that be fun.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't tell if the want justifies the need - by Alarian - July 30, 2018, 08:39 PM