Wapun Meadow and the wish that the world would spiral into the sun
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
it took great composure to remain rooted as she heard the rustle of grass; out of the corner of her eyes she caught the advancement of that rough beast. deciding then she could feign no longer (for the wind carried so few scents anyway) she exhaled long and slow, and gave the approaching male her full attention.

there were very little wolves in the world cut of ramsay's disfigured shape - as he drew closer indra recalled to mind their first and only meeting, and darkly, hoped that she should be served the same kindness after death if that was what came of this encounter.

indra rose to her full height stiffly; a height that was neither becoming nor threatening. her skin crawled and she felt her fur blade as euron spoke. there was something masterful about the way he held his sharp face; it spoke of softness, and amicability -- indra's gaze narrowed in mistrust.

there was not a whit of malice in either eye, be it amethyst or crystalline -- she found herself feeling guilty for her hardened instinct, and doubtful of her interpretation of their motives.

she decided then to humor them, though she was wary; "indra. it is not his strangeness i am scared of."
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread