Otatso Wetlands will you be ready when the straw-boss calls?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
the patter of feet behind her caused indra to stir to attention, turning around with a bristling fierceness to fend off her attacker. instead, it was the agile form of nunataq -- sleek and entirely unexpected so far from the valley.

"nuna!" indra half-exclaimed, half-scolded -- they were too far, and it both heartened and worried the beta to find the girl had followed her here. her gaze lifted around them, looking to see if she had been accompanied. relief fluttered about her as she realized nunataq was at least alone presently, although she appeared indisposed from the miles she had put under her. indra allowed a soft smile to wander across her muzzle, and nudged the girl with an affectionate gesture. "well, since you're here, two noses is better than one i guess."
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Indra - September 07, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Nunataq - September 30, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Indra - October 12, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Indra - November 02, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Indra - November 03, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Indra - November 04, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Indra - November 09, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: will you be ready when the straw-boss calls? - by Indra - November 12, 2018, 01:07 PM