Bearclaw Valley something human
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
she was not alone with the grey piebald for long before nunataq came; despite her familiarity with nebula, indra was not lackadaisical and for a brief moment seemed to stiffen as nunataq drew near to the woman. it surprised her to witness the two at least knew each other; nunataq's eye was soft and her posture kind, which told indra all she needed to know.

she thought a while about what nebula had said; and before that, what nebula had done for the small family in this vale -- as nunataq inspected the rabbit, indra was busy inspecting within.

the pack was small. another adult would not portend doom for them -- and, most of all, the children needed socialization besides that of their family. winter would be here soon, too - nebula's assistance in hunts would be a boon for them. they could take down big game again.

it startled and pained indra then, to realize she was only thinking of how nebula could benefit them, and not thinking of nebula as an individual with wants and needs: like security, comfort, and a home..

when had she become so jaded? and so cold?

"you helped me, so for that, i would say you are welcome here. nunataq seems to like you - i can think of no higher endorsement."
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
something human - by Nebula - October 02, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: something human - by Indra - October 02, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: something human - by Nunataq - October 03, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: something human - by Nebula - October 07, 2018, 09:04 AM
RE: something human - by Indra - October 07, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: something human - by Nunataq - October 09, 2018, 02:12 PM