Phoenix Maplewood of the few main things i hate about her
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Desdemona felt her joints ache with each step she took, as she dutifully followed into her routine of guarding. Even if the members would fall away, and she was alone, the dark dame would continue this until one day they'd return. She swore an oath, and it will never be broken. So forth, she continued onward. 

Large ears perked to an unfamiliar howl, she felt amused by how many called for Morningside. They seemed popular, yet why was everyone leaving? Heavy paws set toward the call, as Desdemona interrupted her patrol to follow the sound. A dark body came out of the woods, and her jades were greeted toward an unknown wolf. 

"What is your business to Morningside?" She stated, saying the same line she does to every newcomer to the borders.
Messages In This Thread
of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 07, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by RIP Desdemona - October 07, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - October 08, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 08, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - November 05, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:24 PM