Bramblepoint I could be wrong about anybody else.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

He can't wake her, which might be good or might be bad. He looms by her face and places his snout very close to her lips, and holds his own breath — but he doesn't feel any airflow from her, and begins to panic. As he draws back he watches her chest for movement and when he finds it, slow and limited as it was, he felt a little better and released a held breath of his own. But then Maegi is glaring at him, and Mou can't meet her eyes. He knows this is all a mistake but he wanted to help her, and — well, whatever his motives this was happening now.

What are you going to do about this?
Maegi doesn't sound right but Mou doesn't have time to worry about that. He's thinking as quickly as he can but there's only one thing they can do.

Take, he murmurs without looking away from the slumbering Fire. Its dangerous for them to be out here with her, dangerous to have her discover the woods too, but better overall if they keep her with them. Mou hopes he doesn't have to beg but he still can't meet Maegi's eyes — he sets about finding some way to gather the girl up. He paces around her, probing at her with his nose, and stops by her rear end with a look of defeat upon his face.

He finally looks to Maegi and opens his mouth, wanting to apologize, but there is not time for that right now. Lehs goh.
Messages In This Thread
I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 09, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 09, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 09, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 10, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 10, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 13, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 14, 2018, 11:01 PM