Bramblepoint I could be wrong about anybody else.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

Maegi voices her opposition and he wishes he could adhere to it, but there isn't time to debate any of this. Mou recalls finding the pale wolf at the caldera and through the pounding panic of his heartbeats, remembers he hasn't told anyone about that yet. He wants her to trust him but when he looks for Maegi and starts to explain, she's already stalking off. Her chilling behavior is new to him. Mou isn't sure how to handle it but he's too stressed out by the prospect of a dead girl in the forest, or a living friend he doesn't remember, or the possible fallout of their actions in the next few minutes, so he doesn't question her outright.

If she won't help him, Kalganov appears ready and willing. Mou watches him move in to position just as Maegi asks after the girl, and so he sighs a quick response — Purple flowa, but is hastening to lift Fire's body with the aid of the strong man. If Maegi won't help them with the heavy lifting then maybe she should just leave — but he can't say that, there is no point in arguing once they are underway.
Messages In This Thread
I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 09, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 09, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 10, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 10, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 10, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 13, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 14, 2018, 11:01 PM