Jade Fern Grove i am a poet and I’m a little nervous but I can’t show it
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He spends about half his time outside the borders, typically hunting; Easthollow is lovely, but his bones are restless after so long confined to his role at the Sanctuary. He needs this, in a way. And the grove has always been one of his favorite haunts — even as the weather chills, it remains quite beautiful. And more importantly, full of prey.
It's not a prey scent that catches his attention today, though. It's the scent of another wolf — a stranger. He figures the last few times he's approached a stranger, it hasn't gone too terribly — and he's feeling a little more social than usual today, so why not? Practice makes perfect (he hopes). He follows the scent until he catches sight of the other wolf, a slim golden boy, and he's reminded of —
No. Nope. Not going there. He stops abruptly and chuffs, tail swishing behind him. Even if the sight of the boy reminds him of too many things from the past that he'd rather forget, he's cute, and definitely not anyone Alarian knows. That's good enough for him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a poet and I’m a little nervous but I can’t show it - by Alarian - November 03, 2018, 11:53 AM