Jade Fern Grove i am a poet and I’m a little nervous but I can’t show it
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Apparently, recruiting is a lot easier than he'd imagined it — or maybe he's just charming like that? Ha. It's a nice thought, but Keshik's phrasing makes him think he'd already been searching for somewhere to settle down. Not that Alarian can blame him; he'd been doing the same thing in a much more infuriating sort of way, shopping around for a pack more casually than he and Korei could really have afforded. And somehow, he'd gotten lucky — same as this kid, maybe. If Valette likes him.
I can take you to Easthollow, He says, offering a smile; it's rare that the expression doesn't feel artificial or tired or sarcastic on him lately, and it feels a little strange now. Whether you can stay is up to Valette, though. I think she's looking for loyal members more than anything. But, um — I'm sure she'll like you. He likes him well enough, anyway, and he's starting to think there is a downside to having left the Sanctuary — he doesn't quite have the authority to decide to keep cute guys around anymore.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a poet and I’m a little nervous but I can’t show it - by Alarian - November 04, 2018, 10:00 AM