Horizon Ridge even after I bet you a million dollars
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia had listened, with rapt attention as she could manage, while Wraen relayed each of these stories.  The mention of Whiskers creeped her out, honestly, and put in her mind that if she spotted him sniffing around she'd have to kick his butt and make him think twice.  No matter that Wraen was definitely older and able to make her own calls in that regard.

The rest were entertaining, though, particularly the weasel, and Maia found herself only a little put out to have missed it.  Imagine!  

Drageda sparked a memory of that one handsome boy in the cave, and her interest was peaked even more during that discussion, though she tried not to seem too eager.  Like as not he was long gone, because this girl seemed nothing like him.  But her interest was definitely more forthcoming when it came to exploring this pack; even enthusiastic, though quickly cut through with a 'I mean, if we have time, with all the other cool stuff' because she had to keep it chill.

She in turn told her own tales, albeit less.  Most were just depictions of hunting exploits, prey she'd found and some she'd managed to catch (while others she'd missed).  The bear was a feature, and the male who'd said he knew them from some Maple place.  It was only as she recounted it that she remembered him; she'd been with Wraen, after all, when they met the first time.  The bear had frightened her so much, however, that she couldn't even remember if he'd given a name.

Maia was on another boring hunt when Wraen called to her, but wasn't having much luck.  She'd just lost the trail, so with a shrug she turned and returned, jogging at her usual moderate pace to get there.  When she arrived she came forward and tapped her forehead to her sister's side, rubbing an affectionate greeting and taking her scent.  Chances were she was bringing another interesting tale!  Maia would have to return back something else, but that was alright, she'd think of something cool.
Messages In This Thread
even after I bet you a million dollars - by Wraen - November 24, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: even after I bet you a million dollars - by Maia - November 26, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: even after I bet you a million dollars - by Wraen - November 27, 2018, 07:41 AM
RE: even after I bet you a million dollars - by Maia - December 06, 2018, 02:41 AM
RE: even after I bet you a million dollars - by Wraen - December 08, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: even after I bet you a million dollars - by Maia - December 11, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: even after I bet you a million dollars - by Wraen - December 15, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: even after I bet you a million dollars - by Maia - December 16, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: even after I bet you a million dollars - by Wraen - December 17, 2018, 04:11 AM
RE: even after I bet you a million dollars - by Maia - December 23, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: even after I bet you a million dollars - by Wraen - December 23, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: even after I bet you a million dollars - by Maia - December 23, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: even after I bet you a million dollars - by Wraen - December 23, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: even after I bet you a million dollars - by Maia - December 27, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: even after I bet you a million dollars - by Wraen - December 28, 2018, 11:51 AM