Dragoncrest Cliffs Pay these dues and wear down these bones
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
More of the sarcasm from the sound. Any more and he'd have to cut her tongue out, which would be a shame; she had a nice voice, all things considered. He wasn't much in the mood for that sort of violence. Truthfully, he wanted to get to know the woman that had so boldly squatted in territory already claimed. That was gutsy, no matter what side you saw.

Oh, yeah, I'm tempted, Vercingetorix shot back, pitching his voice over the maelstrom. Unfortunately, I gotta watch your ass, so I'm not allowed to have any fun. A mock pouting expression on his face, he shook out the excess water from his thick pelt, blinking rain out of his eyes.

He lifted his head, surveying her with a quizzical expression. How long do you think it'll be before they come for you? he asked, half-rhetorically. I thought your gal pals would be breaking down our door by now. Yet here we stand. The rain fell between them for a few moments, a rattling, toneless soundtrack to their silent tension.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 14, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 14, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Vercingetorix - December 15, 2018, 01:38 AM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 15, 2018, 02:55 AM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 17, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 18, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 22, 2018, 07:15 PM