Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
/me sneaks back into thread

Phox continued to lay in wait, burnt sienna eyes tracking the herd and eventually spotting the one who was singled out from amongst them. When the time was right, Phox launched himself from the ground and toward the beast, feet slamming hard on the earth below. The doe was beginning to tire, Phox could see that, and he still had plenty of energy stored up. Niamh and Clover had made the job easy for him, and when he finally fell into position, it was easy to jump and grab the throat of the deer.

His jaws clamped down hard, and Phox tasted blood. Death came quickly to the doe, and the pack would feast tonight.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
It's never been the lens that I see through - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - December 30, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - December 30, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 02, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - February 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - February 12, 2019, 09:15 AM