Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,110 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay felt squeamish as he noticed she approached, too, leaving him a lot less time to figure out what to do. He ended up looking pretty unsure of himself by the time they reached each other; he'd always been one to wear his emotions on his sleeve. The truth of the matter was that Eljay didn't really know what any of this was. He had a vague notion that he should do something, but he'd never been told (and if he had he had probably been so shocked that he'd forgotten over time) what, uh, how, exactly, pups were made. And he wasn't even entirely sure that this was what was going to happen now. All he knew was that his body wanted things and it sure looked like Wiffle's did, too.

But.. shouldn't he protect her from both of their bodies' needs..? Isn't that why he was here in the first place, to make sure nobody else did... Things? Wiffle's question made him answer: Yes Although he had no idea what he was saying yes to, exactly.

Wiffle soon disclosed what exactly "this" was and he looked visibly startled. What? Ahh, he kicked himself mentally, don't kill the mood! I mean, I -- Sorry, just, I need you too and I'm confused and I don't really know what to do at all. I'm so sorry! He was screaming at himself not to say these honest but dumb words the whole time but it didn't help. Eljay felt like he was almost going to cry, feeling pressure build up in his head, but he managed to choke it back, reminding himself over and over that surely Wiffle's reaction would never be as awful as his brain was telling him it'd be. It was Wiffle, after all, and she was the sweetest wolf he knew.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Shedding aches for truth in a shape that's new - by Eljay - January 17, 2019, 06:03 PM