Stone Circle When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She bowed her head in acknowledgment to the question. Ira never really considered herself a traveler, she was more or less just looking for somewhere she could settle, but her paws did itch for movement quite often. At the very least she had traveled for quite some time on her own, minus the brief stays with a few packs here and there. Yes, I left my pack over a year ago to find somewhere I belong. Finding a pack with the same kind of balance that would allow me to stay has proved troublesome.

The male's face seemed to twist slightly as he turned the conversation back to her joining. Something she'd rather not talk about, but it appears that he was not yet informed of her family. The roan woman sighed although it was not out of annoyance. Yes, the borders. I suppose no one has informed you that my biological father is Greyback. He was the one who spoke with me at the edge of the territory before Valette appeared. We are not on the best terms. Which only led the female to question once more why she even stayed in the first place. She could be far away from that man and never have to deal with this pitiful family drama again. Although that would leave Merrit alone along with a few other faces she'd rather not abandon for her own comfort at the moment.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 24, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 27, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 06, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 07, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 07, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 24, 2019, 02:32 PM