Stone Circle When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
A gruff rumble hit the female's throat. She did not need to hear that her past "sucked", nor did she want to. Despite her hardships, Ira was still proud of who she built herself up to be, pureblooded or not. The scar she bore across her front leg was proof of what she had accomplished before leaving her birth pack. Nikai did have a point though, Greyback was trying and she was aware of his efforts. After everything that had happened though, her fire aimed at the old man was dwindling and the only reason she had to reignite it was for Valette.

I suppose you had luck on your side to grow under someone like Valette. She is a good woman. To be quite honest if it were not for Valette or her family, Ira would have likely continued on her aimless travels through the unknown. Funny how in the end the family she chose involved the family she tried to leave. Perhaps it was time to finally put aside her past if she was to truly leave it for her new family. I am aware of my father's efforts...perhaps I am too stubborn for my own good but I have my reasons.  I am working on forgiving him.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 24, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 27, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 06, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 07, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 07, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 24, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - April 16, 2019, 04:02 PM