Lost Creek Hollow don't just sit with folded hands and become blind
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Private 
Note: This is a continuation of this thread.

Rannoch lowered his head with a renewed sense of purpose—he was a Leader again, and the pack was aware. With their conversation aside, there were other things that he wanted to talk about. 

"So... you and Treason?" Rannoch asked, feigning innocence, "I can really smell her on you..." He took a step closer to his friend and observed him with a quick glance that went from head to toe. "Have you been patrolling more together?" "Or is there more?" his quirked brow seemed to insinuate. There was something different about @Terance, and the prominence Treason's scent was a likely suspect.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance cleared his throat, giving a meek shrug -- but his expression betrayed him, accidentally looking a bit sly. "we've got an agreement," he said, playing it off casually, "she wants an army of mini treasons -- and i've got no reason not to help her." haha, duh. terance was single as ever (still) and obviously had grown quite close to treason -- especially since rannoch's injury. 

"not much to it," said terance, like the whole thing was completely normal.
Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
An agreement had been conceived (LOL) between the two wolves—one that resulted in children. Rannoch's eyes lit up at the information, and a soft smile spread upon his dark lips. 

"That's great," he replied with a wag of his tail. "I'm happy for you guys," there seemed to be not much to it, especially if Terance had didn't have anything more to say, "And I totally have to request this now—I want to be their Godfather, if you think that's at all possible."

This litter of Terance's would stay, whether Treason liked it or not—althrough he didn't foresee the cloaked woman giving up her title and pack anytime soon.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance shrugged at the notion of happy for you -- just because... well, he didn't know. terance was certainly excited to have children again -- well, hopefully, if treason actually got pregnant.  but... well, he didn't know. it wasn't like this was some crazy-in-love thing. it was just a thing. and children would grow for it. terance was happy, and glad rannoch was happy, but he wasn't sure if this was a moment of congratulations.

he rolled his eyes, tongue lolling in gentle amusement. "you know that's a given -- you gotta talk to treason about that," he told him with a flick of his ear.
Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Terance's excitement was noticeably subdued, and Rannoch took his enthusiasm down a notch, as he took note of his friend's reaction—it was much different than when they had talked about Seabreeze. "Yeah, I'll have to do that," he replied with a grin. 

"Anything else I missed?" Rannoch prompted after a pause, wondering what else had happened in his absence.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance thought about the question for a moment, his tail flicking. "no," he finally decided, shrugging his shoulders, "we've been pretty quiet otherwise." which was true, and good, honestly. save for a few deaths, but rannoch knew about all the political stuff going on, as terance had made an effort to at least update him on those things during his absence. ie. the moonspear incident, all deaths, etc. ... was life really this boring? terance tried to think about it a little harder, but came up with nothing.

he shrugged again. "just this." 
Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
With Terance's confirmation, Rannoch was able to confirm that he was up-to-date on the affairs within the hollow. "Thanks, T," he said, "I appreciate it—all of it." Terance had been there for Lost Creek Hollow when Rannoch hadn't been able to; he would make sure his fellow-leader knew how much his efforts were appreciated. 

"Is there anything I can do for you at the moment?" he asked after a pause, feeling their conversation drawing to an end. "Or are you good?"
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
the dark man nodded, a smile pressed to his features. "of course," he purled with a wave of his tail. even though terance had -- apparently attempted to -- moved away from worshiping his friend, he seemed to bounce back all the same. and then he thought a moment on the question before shaking his head. with a flick of his ear, terance said, "nah, i think i'm all good." 

he added, a bit sheepishly. "i've kinda got somewhere to be though -- you mind if i dip out?" he asked with a smirk played across his maw, hoping that @Treason wasn't getting too impatient.
Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Note: Thanks for the thread, love! Feel free to fade out!

"Not at all," Rannoch replied, mirroring Terance's smile. "Go on," he encouraged, "We'll catch up soon on the borders." Rannoch had an inkling of where Terance needed to be in such a rush, and he gave his friend a knowing look.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
<3 <3 <3 missed them

terance's tail wagged at the response, and he offered his friend a quick nudge to the shoulder. "i'll see you around," he agreed, and then made to head off back towards his den, pace a little slower than hyper speed.
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
It wasn't like he was being particularly stealthy about his return, and despite her ongoing pacing, she heard him coming so quickly headed back towards the den to meet him.  She purposely slowed for the final bit, as if to not seem too eager (like it'd last) to close the last bit of distance.  After all, he was the one who'd run off.

After that little pause, she did finally move to meet him, nipping at his jaw perhaps a little more viper-like than necessary.  Whatever he might have tried to say would be shushed, and she spoke in a purring growl that was somewhere between actual question and a maybe-idle threat, No more ditching me, hm?  Not that she expected it to be an ongoing problem.  But at least right now she expected him to stay.  And do things

[Image: giphy.gif]
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC